INFORMATION ABOUT PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING AND CONSENT TO PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
By checking the box "I agree with the processing of my personal data" you acknowledge that you have been familiarized with this document and that you give your consent to processing of your personal data by the company
- mapcards.net, s.r.o.,
identification number 26905035,
with registered office at Vinohrady 97/29, Štýřice, 639 00 Brno,
registered by Regional court in Brno, section C, insert 43322
delivery address Vinohrady 29, 63900 Brno, Czech Republic
- e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
- phone +420 543 213 800
- web site
www.mapcards.net as personal data controller
in accordance with Article 6 (1) (a) and Article 7 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) and Act No. 101/2000 Coll., On the Protection of Personal Data (hereinafter referred to as the "Personal Data Protection Act") and under the following conditions:
I. Scope and purpose - which personal data do we process, why and how?
1.1 You hereby consent to processing of this personal Data ("Personal Data"):
- Name and surname (company name)
- Address of permanent address / registered office
- Mailing address
- Telephone number
- ID + Tax ID
- Account number
1.2 We will process your Personal Data for:
- Proper execution of your order, including delivery and sending you status information (i.e. performance of the contract and the provision of goods and services), or resolving other disputes (including claims) and assessing your claims,
- accounting and tax purposes,
- keeping customer records
- processing of surveys and business statistics if they cannot be processed using anonymized data,
We will process your Personal Data on the basis of this Consent, which is a legal title for processing of personal data under the GDPR and, above all, on the legal basis as the processing of personal data is necessary for fulfilment of the contract and other statutory obligations resulting from it such as issuance of tax documents etc.
1.3 We also process your email address for marketing purposes, including marketing purposes within a loyalty program (such as sending out emails with offers that may be relevant to you). You agree to this type of processing by clicking on the box "I agree with sending marketing information". This consent is not obligatory! You can revoke your consent at any time, ideally through the link that is contained in every email with marketing communication or via your account administration.
1.4 In order to achieve the above mentioned purposes, your Personal Data will be processed automatically in PC programs and manually by our employees and accountant.
1.5 In order to improve the quality of service, objectivity, demonstrability and security, we may want to monitor and record communication with you (especially telephone calls). You will be informed in advance about this and you are entitled to reject this technique.
II. Personal Data Receiver – To whom will we provide your Personal Data?
2.1 Your personal data may be processed by processors who provide us with server, web, cloud, marketing or IT services, accountants and tax advisers, attorneys and lawyers in order to improve the quality of our services and provide certain activities. All these processors will be bound by the confidentiality obligation and they will receive only part of the Personal Data necessary for their activity. If a different category of processors is used, we will let you know by posting this fact on our website. In case of your disagreement with the processing of your Personal Data by certain category of processors, you have the right to withdraw your consent. By withdrawing consent, however, we do not lose the right to process Personal Data on the legal basis.
2.2 Because of occasional changes of processors who provide us certain services, it is not possible to list all these processors here, namely. An up-to-date list of specific data processors will be send to you upon your email request.
2.3 Currently, we do not transfer or intend to transfer any part of your Personal Data outside of the European Union or outside the Czech Republic. For purchases initiated through the heureka.cz, zbozi.cz or Google search engines, we provide the operator of the relevant portal / site with details of your order, ie name, surname, address (billing and delivery), telephone number, purchased goods data, payment method and payment information.
2.6 For the time being, we have not appointed personal data protection officer.
III. Time - How long will we process your Personal Data?
3.1 You grant this Approval for the duration of possible business cooperation. Personal data with a legitimate reason for processing (e.g., billing information, etc.) will be processed in accordance with the law, i.e. for 10 years from the end of the taxable period in which the transaction took place, with respect to our obligation to archive tax documents for the stated period
IV. Rights and duties - what are your rights in relation to personal data processing?
4.1 You have the following rights in relation to processing of your Personal Data:
- right to access to the Personal Data and right to explanation:
- you can request a confirmation of whether or not Personal Data relating to you are processed and, if so, for what purposes, to what extent, to whom they are disclosed, how long we will process them, whether you are entitled to correction, erasure, limitation of processing, or objection, from where we obtained Personal Data, and whether processing of your Personal Data is automatic, including profiling. You also have right to obtain a copy of your Personal Data, with the first provision being free of charge, and we may then require reasonable reimbursement of administrative costs for additional provision.
- right to correction of Personal Information;
- you may ask us to correct or supplement your Personal Data whenever they are inaccurate or incomplete. Please use your user account, if you are registered, or contact details listed above
- right to erasing of Personal Data ("the right to be forgotten") if;
- they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed,
- their processing is illegal,
- you have raised an objection against the processing and there are no overriding legitimate reasons for processing, or
- there is a legal obligation to delete the Personal Data.
- right to limit of processing of Personal Data;
- Until we resolve any disputes regarding processing of your Personal Data, we must restrict the processing of your Personal Data - we can only store it and, if applicable, use it to determine, exercise or defend any legal rights
- right to make a protest about processing of Personal Data;
- you may make a protest about processing of your Personal Data we process for direct marketing purposes or for legitimate demand. If you oppose processing for direct marketing purposes, your Personal Data will no longer be processed for this purpose.
- right to file a complaint about processing of Personal Data either directly by us or at a supervisory office such as the Personal Data Protection Office (see below)
- right to revoke your consent to processing of Personal Data (take it back)
- You can revoke your consent at any time by email sent to the address above, giving your name, surname and address, and stating that you are revoking your consent to processing of your Personal Data.
- ATTENTION !!! Revocation of consent is without prejudice to the lawfulness of processing based on the consent you have given prior to its revocation. Upon expiration of your consent in accordance with this article, your Personal Data will be deleted only if there is no other legal ground for further processing.
- You may claim all of your rights as noted above by contacting us at the e-mail address given above.
- Please, do not misuse your rights so we can pay our attention to proper fulfilling of your orders and orders of other customers and improving of our services.
4.2 You may claim all of your rights as noted above by contacting us at the e-mail address given above.
4.3 Please, do not misuse your rights so we can pay our attention to proper fulfilling of your orders and orders of other customers and improving of our services.
V. Supervision - Who supervises processing of Personal Data?
5.1 As with any personal data processor, we are subject to supervisory activities of the Personal Data Protection Office, which can coordinate its activities with other national authorities in other Member States of the European Union. If you feel that any of our processing is in violation of the law, you have the right to file a complaint against the processing of your Personal Data at the Personal Data Protection Office at: www.uoou.cz.
By clicking on the "I agree to the processing of personal data" box you agree that you have read the above information, you understand and agree that the above specified administrator will process your Personal Data mentioned in Art. I. for the purpose or purposes specified therein.
This consent to processing of Personal data is voluntary and you are entitled to revoke it at any time in the manner described in Article IV.
□ I agree with the processing of my email address for marketing purposes
□ I do not agree with the processing of my email address for marketing purposes